Pages

Introduction

Hello and Good Day Everybody !
I am a new teacher in the school named Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Datuk Bendahara. This school is situated in Jasin, Melaka.
I am accepted to be one of the Guru Sandaran Terlatih (GST) here. There are 10 of us, my batch joined the schools in 27th June 2011.
In this blog, I share with you my experience and great things that are happening to me in the school.
There are also notes and things for good English class usages, so feel free to browse them whenever there are gaps between classes.
My mentor here is Hajjah Zaorah and she has been guiding me to be a better English teacher.
Thank you !
.
In this blog, I have uploaded
Literature lesson plans for form 4 and 5
working papers, reports after programmes, yearly uniform body reports, weekly reports, sponsorship letters, sample of memos and thank you notes, short stories and others.



Happy teaching, teachers !
Here is a good link to English Materials:

http://www.ppdjasin.edu.my/unitakademik/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=54

Pengikutku, Sila jadi pengikut untuk blogs saya !

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Grammar Simple Present Tense

Simple Present Tense


SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE







How is the present simple tense used?
The present simple is the tense used to describe actions that are timeless. If the time of the action can be defined, then the present simple tense is used. The time and/or place is stated or understood.

The Present Simple Tense is used in the following situations:
  • permanent actions
  • actions that happen on a regular basis
  • facts
  • statements that are always true
  • to state existence
  • to state feeling
  • static verbs
  • general actions
What is the structure of the Present Simple Tense?
Subject
+
Auxiliary Verb
+
Main  Verb
-
-
do - does

Verb in the base form
(-s/-es)
-


Present Simple Tense Chart

-
Subject
Auxiliary Verb
-
Main Verb
-

+
I

-
live
in New york.


We

-
play
football.


She

-
plays
outside.


-
I
do
not
live
in New York.


You
do
not
live
in London


He
does
not
live
in a big house.


?
Do
I
-
make
a lot of money?


Do
you
-
learn
English in school?


Does
she
-
clean
the house everyday or once a week?


No comments :

Post a Comment