Pages

Introduction

Hello and Good Day Everybody !
I am a new teacher in the school named Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Datuk Bendahara. This school is situated in Jasin, Melaka.
I am accepted to be one of the Guru Sandaran Terlatih (GST) here. There are 10 of us, my batch joined the schools in 27th June 2011.
In this blog, I share with you my experience and great things that are happening to me in the school.
There are also notes and things for good English class usages, so feel free to browse them whenever there are gaps between classes.
My mentor here is Hajjah Zaorah and she has been guiding me to be a better English teacher.
Thank you !
.
In this blog, I have uploaded
Literature lesson plans for form 4 and 5
working papers, reports after programmes, yearly uniform body reports, weekly reports, sponsorship letters, sample of memos and thank you notes, short stories and others.



Happy teaching, teachers !
Here is a good link to English Materials:

http://www.ppdjasin.edu.my/unitakademik/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=54

Pengikutku, Sila jadi pengikut untuk blogs saya !

Saturday, February 26, 2011

AM or pm ?


Am or pm ?
12 noon and 12 midnight

The precise moments of noon and midnight are neither am or pm. However1 moment after noon is in the afternoon so 12:00 noon is generally accepted as being pm

Noon and midnight are of zero length. 11:59:59.999999 am is almost noon and 12:00:00.0000001 pm, noon has gone

These are the examples of the usage of midnight:
Midnight

003.  neer resident of this section, died shortly after MIDNIGHT Tuesday at his home 48 Spruce Street", th
005.  nged the sash of the window nearest my bed around MIDNIGHT in July and I leaped out of sleep and out
013.  t and pleased with herself. When they got home at MIDNIGHT she was tired out. And in the morning whe
016.  or the other glass on the table. Some time before MIDNIGHT he returned to his apartment and hit the 
017.  cent of the 153 recorded impacts occurred between MIDNIGHT and noon, and from day to day the variati
018.  eet, and should allow him to make Scotty's Bar by MIDNIGHT. He said with satisfaction, "That's fine,
021.   I was no longer obligated to Nadine! It was past MIDNIGHT and we were in bed when the phone rang. I
They walked from midnight to noon, noon to MIDNIGHT, and came to the beast sprawled on its si

No comments :

Post a Comment