Pages

Introduction

Hello and Good Day Everybody !
I am a new teacher in the school named Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Datuk Bendahara. This school is situated in Jasin, Melaka.
I am accepted to be one of the Guru Sandaran Terlatih (GST) here. There are 10 of us, my batch joined the schools in 27th June 2011.
In this blog, I share with you my experience and great things that are happening to me in the school.
There are also notes and things for good English class usages, so feel free to browse them whenever there are gaps between classes.
My mentor here is Hajjah Zaorah and she has been guiding me to be a better English teacher.
Thank you !
.
In this blog, I have uploaded
Literature lesson plans for form 4 and 5
working papers, reports after programmes, yearly uniform body reports, weekly reports, sponsorship letters, sample of memos and thank you notes, short stories and others.



Happy teaching, teachers !
Here is a good link to English Materials:

http://www.ppdjasin.edu.my/unitakademik/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=54

Pengikutku, Sila jadi pengikut untuk blogs saya !

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Journal aku


Wednesday, 19th may 2010

Today is quite fruitful and i got to do many stuffs, the stuffs that cluttered my mind, and did many things. Then i got a call from acap telling me to send the resume today owh i must invigilate today until 3.45, then i would rush home. After all these i will go out at 5. It was mentioned yesterday that they would ask for my resume. I think mine will not be as impressive, because i only hope for the few writings. I hope they would see to it. I must get my hands at the articles ( utusan malaysia) and then i would post it together with the resume and stuff. This must be done today. As for the career advancement, i am still looking for a job that can make me advance my career in any way and can make me get more money.
Today i just mark journals and the mother’s day poems. I got to settle the mother’s day poems and then i jotted down the colour of the veils my colleagues are wearing. It was so fun doing it because i have never put much attention to what colour of veil they are wearing. I think i want to join the tenpin tournament next Wednesday , just for fun, why not since i have never joined any competitions before, besides, it’s going to be conducted at 2 until 5 or sth. Oops, i better check my schedule, whether, can i skip the class, so what. Its a week from now and surely i can manage something.
Then i went up and i saw friends taking their breakfast or elevenses and then i went down again. Then, i went to see the vice principal and asked on how to do a resume. It’s a different thing than the form. A resume is more thorough.  And then i remembered to have the resume in English, i communicate better in English , because that is the language that makes me better. It does not have curses and all those shitty things , you do not say in English.  Then i translated the stuffs to English. I was bragging in the resume, but it was more to what i have done, than what i have in my head. The scroll have to be translated into something concrete. I better zoom out after this and prepare to go out again at 5 , i am not sure yet at what time, but i intend to photocopy the stuffs at the shop and get it done. Impressivo ! then oh tonight i got a meeting at the bukit duyung, shop, sharil has been texting me everyday telling of the opportunities that come knocking, and i have been ignoring it. I am a leader of myself and i need to buck up to manage all the molney. I need to find a job first before meddling myself with the business. I need to settle down first. I need to pray for my heart to soften a little. So i can accept the knowledge that Allah has for me in store. Tonight they have the tabligh concregation for the whole of jasin town and i am interested to listen to what the leader is saying other than listening to the business people who talks about money all the time. The money is an alien that will be attracted to us if we have the power to pull them to us. Money is a creature, and we want to use them so they be coming to us even though we do not ask for it. Is hardworking one criteria that can make me get more money ? or is it luck or sth. How do people from zero to hero, but how to determine they are zero ? or is it us who are zero, my dear ?

No comments :

Post a Comment