The swimming pool
Theme/Learning Area :Water Activity
Learning Outcomes :
Learning Objectives : By the end of the lesson, students will be able to:-
1. Practice breathing in and out of the water.
2. Practise kicking as the base for swimming
1. Students are introduced to the importance of breathing technique.
2. They are shown on the method.
3. Students practice the technique in the water.
4. When they are comfortable, they are shown the kicking technique, while holding on the pool’s wall.
5. The lesson is concluded.
Language Focus : Vocabulary, Technical terms
Pedagogy : Self Study ,Learning to learn Thinking Skills Inquiry & Discovery Contextual Thinking Skills
Values : Flexible & Open-minded Critical & Analytical Kind & Loving