Pages

Introduction

Hello and Good Day Everybody !
I am a new teacher in the school named Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Datuk Bendahara. This school is situated in Jasin, Melaka.
I am accepted to be one of the Guru Sandaran Terlatih (GST) here. There are 10 of us, my batch joined the schools in 27th June 2011.
In this blog, I share with you my experience and great things that are happening to me in the school.
There are also notes and things for good English class usages, so feel free to browse them whenever there are gaps between classes.
My mentor here is Hajjah Zaorah and she has been guiding me to be a better English teacher.
Thank you !
.
In this blog, I have uploaded
Literature lesson plans for form 4 and 5
working papers, reports after programmes, yearly uniform body reports, weekly reports, sponsorship letters, sample of memos and thank you notes, short stories and others.



Happy teaching, teachers !
Here is a good link to English Materials:

http://www.ppdjasin.edu.my/unitakademik/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=54

Pengikutku, Sila jadi pengikut untuk blogs saya !

Friday, December 17, 2010

Siri-siri Surat Scam Aku Kumpul



Thanks for your mail...You can get back to me with your PayPal account email address now so i can proceed with the payment and my shipping agent will come over for the pick up on Friday.

John

The transaction cannot be canceled or divided as a security measure for the seller, so that i can't be able to get the money back and as per the e-mail paypal sent to me which is also similar to yours, you will have to pay an upfront payment of RM2,000 out of your pocket via western union office at your post office to the Shipping Agent for the pick up fee, and you will be given the information requested at the western union office. which you will e-mail to paypal by replying to the confirmation mail sent from them ...and you will receive the whole money in your account without any delay after they have verified that you have sent the money to the agent. You just have to comply with PayPal and everything would go on as expected.

You have nothing to fear or worry about.. Okay??

John
From: cargaz@hotmail.com
To: john_hero600@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Funds Sent...............
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 04:49:06 +0000

Mr John, I think it's better for you to pay through Maybank
send someone to pick the load at Duyong, Melaka.
It seems that the Paypal method is very confusing.
I'd rather do trade when your staff come down here.
Thank you.

From: john_hero600@hotmail.com
To: cargaz@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Funds Sent...............
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:27:49 -0400

Thanks for your mail..Kindly get back to me tomorrow when everything is sorted with PayPal so i can contact my shipping agent to arrange for the pick up immediately.

John

From: cargaz@hotmail.com
To: john_hero600@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Funds Sent...............
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:25:31 +0000

Hi,YesI have received the emails from PayPal and I'll go to the Western Union tomorrow morning and settle the transfer.
Thank you.

From: john_hero600@hotmail.com
To: cargaz@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Funds Sent...............
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:43:11 -0400

Thanks for your mail..I have send the payment into your account and the money has been deducted from my account,i think PayPal should have notify you by now about the payment confirmation.You have to follow PayPal Instruction in the payment confirmation email sent to you from PayPal order to receive the whole money into your account.

John

From: cargaz@hotmail.com
To: john_hero600@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Funds Sent...............
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 15:42:29 +0000

Hi
I think Paypal needs some time to update accounts so I'll be checking the account time and again. Thank you sir
Regards,
Hasbi Arifin

From: john_hero600@hotmail.com
To: cargaz@hotmail.com; hakimihasbi@gmail.com
Subject: Funds Sent...............
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:33:12 -0400

Hi,
I just completed the payment via PayPal,a total of RM3,700 was sent,RM1,700 for the merchandise and the extra RM2,000 for my shipper's charges,which you will be sending to the address below via western union

Name Emmanuel Wong,
Add: 121A  High street
City: Woolwhich,
Post Code: SE18 6DS,
Country: United Kingdom.

My shipper would be coming around to your area to have the merchandise picked up once you have sent the shipping charges fee to them,as i need you to let me know what time you want them to come and whicj phone # you can be reached on.

I will be waiting to hear from you once the money has been sent to my shipper.Thanks for the business.

N:B-
I have send the payment into your account and the money has been deducted from my account and i think PayPal should have notify you about the payment confirmation.Kindly check your PayPal email inbox and spam or junk mail for the confirmation email and follow there PayPal Instruction in the payment confirmation in order to receive the funds into your account.

John James.


Dear hakimihasbi@gmail.com,

          Thanks for contacting PayPal Customer care service!!!You are sending the money to Mr John James shipping agent address not Mr John James.

                We shall be expecting your respond tomorrow with the Western Union Receipt of sending the money to the shipping agent address given to you in order for us to complete the transaction and credit the whole money into your account.

Thanks for using PayPal.
A. Williams,
The PayPal Team.

No comments :

Post a Comment